If you have always been fascinated with the amazing rainforests while reading stories about them and watching the location in movies, and have a dream of visiting them, you should search for Galapagos Islands tours that include a visit to the Ecuador jungles. No matter how many excellent photographs or videos you watch, it is just not possible to feel the energy and majesty of a jungle, unless and until you visit it in person. Right from the air, full of humidity and oxygen, which envelops you, to the immensity of trees and the varied kinds of vegetation that surrounds you, the Ecuador rainforest will never fail to fascinate you.
Whether you have visited different jungles across the world for a number of times or are planning a jungle visit for the first time, there are a certain things that you need to keep in mind while deciding your itinerary. To begin with, you have to find what exactly you want the jungle tour to cover and then search for Galapagos Islands vacation packages that fulfill your wishes. Selecting reliable and reputed companies organizing such packages will ensure that you get your money’s worth. Remember that the Amazon rainforest is a place with endless possibilities and you might end up discovering something new and exciting at every single step you take in this dense forest.
Here is a list of the factors that you need to consider while planning an amazing Ecuador jungle tour as part of your Galapagos Islands travel plans –
- Usually, from November or December till June, it is the rainy season in the Amazon rainforest. This is the best time for any sort of kayaking and cruising adventures.
- The forest experiences dry season during the months of July to December. If you want to indulge in activities like watching birds and wildlife, hiking and fishing, consider planning your tour during this season.
- Decide if you will be able to travel on your own or would like to hire the services of any of the reputed Galapagos Islands travel agencies. Although it is possible to travel independently, you might have to face a set of complications unless you have an experienced guide to help you navigate the forest. Even enjoying a wide range of activities will become a cakewalk when you have experienced professionals accompanying you.
- Even when you are traveling on your own, you might need to hire a local tour operator who will help you with some basic facilities like food and drink as well as inland transfers. Hiring a local guide becomes mandatory if you want to visit the remotest areas of the forest. Therefore, while searching for local Galapagos Islands vacation packages, look for the ones that have a local guide who is well versed in Spanish and other indigenous language.
- Consider booking any of the Galapagos Islands vacation packages online as this will help you enjoy plenty of discounts and other benefits, especially when you are booking them well in advance. Make sure you compare the prices and services with different tour operators before choosing one and making the final payment.
There are a number of luxurious lodges in Ecuador that organize such tours. These lodges let you roam around the flooded forests, experience the unique ecosystem of Laguna Grande, witness the amazing variety of birds as well as nocturnal animal in the nightlife tours, visit the lakes by motorized canoes, and observe the exclusive fauna and flora of Amazon rainforest. In case you want to enjoy a luxurious stay during your Ecuador jungle tours, you can search for Galapagos Islands travel agencies that let you stay in these lavish lodges. So, plan well and choose the right one from several Galapagos Islands vacation packages available that ensure an authentic Amazon rainforest tour and a memorable experience for you.